Location: Northeast Brazil
- Ceiba Energy owns and operates the Jaraqui and Tambaqui power plants in Manaus, Brazil.
- Breitener Energética is a holding company that owns two operating gas-fired power plants located in Manaus: Breitener Tambaqui, and Breitener Jaraqui.
- Both plants are fully contracted, and their energy is delivered to Amazonas Energia through a 20 year Build, Own and Transfer Agreement.
- Breitener Tambaqui started operations in January 2006, and has an installed capacity of 159 MW.
- Breitener Jaraqui started operations in April 2006 and has an installed capacity of 156 MW.